I. Collection and Use of Your Personal InformationIn certain portions of our website, DerivaTrust collects your personal information to respond to your requests and for internal sales, marketing and administrative purposes only. The information we collect may include your name, telephone number, email address and mailing address. We may also collect anonymous browser and "cookie" information during your visit to our website.
- DerivaTrust collects personal information for the following purposes:
- To respond to your request for sales, investor or marketing information.
- To register you at your request on our website, periodic newsletters or other services.
- To contact you about new products or services that we think you may be interested in. If you do not wish to receive these offers, you can opt out by sending an email to email@example.com.
- We collect anonymous, aggregated data for statistical purposes. We may use such information to help determine ways to improve our site and may share this unidentifiable information with our affiliates.
- To develop and improve our relationship with you and for our other business purposes consistent with this policy.
DerivaTrust does not provide, share or sell your personal information without your consent to any non-affiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
We may disclose personally identifiable information to third parties if in our sole judgment such disclosure may help comply with law or regulation, respond to a request from law enforcement, or protect the rights, property or safety of DerivaTrust or others.
If DerivaTrust should ever file for bankruptcy or have its assets sold to or merge with another entity, personal information DerivaTrust receives from you may be transferred to a non-affiliated entity and will be treated as any other DerivaTrust asset.
IV. SecurityDerivaTrust takes every precaution to protect and secure the personal information you provide us from unauthorized access or modification, improper use or accidental loss.
If we learn of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the DerivaTrust website or providing personal information to us you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of this site. We may post a notice on our web site if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ContactIf you have any questions or concerns regarding how we use your personal information at DerivaTrust, please e-mail us at email@example.com write to us at:
DerivaTrust Technologies, Inc.
1975 Hamilton Avenue, Suite 5
San Jose, CA 95125